- Lord Howe Island, Paradise Unchanged / Paradise at the End of the World
- 2005, ZDF, 43 minute documentary
- From cliff-top to ocean bottom this film was the fist documentary to ever focus on Lord Howe Island, the World Heritage listed volcanic outcrop between Australia and New Zealand.
- Revolution on the Reef
- 2006, Bayerischer Rundfunk, 2 x 43 minute documentaries
- A series with Kathleen Swalling as the main character. Kathleen reveals to us some of the main threats to the Great Barrier Reef and we meet people whose livelihoods depend on it. Also revealed are some of the science and management techniques employed to understand and protect the reef for future generations.