It is Friday in Dubai, there is so much beauty in faith.
- Buy from our Galleries
Tag Archives: United Arab Emirates
Just back from an amazing trip to United Arab Emirates with some diving in Dibba, and Fujairah, sailing on a small Laser..and generally enjoying the joys of being in a hot dusty climate (I am Australian I do Like it hot) in close proximity to salty water and sea creatures.
Enjoyed wonderful fresh food from a variety of nations and the friendly hospitality of the Emirate culture which continues even when people are fasting…no sugar lows or grumpy faces, just smiles and good natured generosity…Thanks.
Flying away from my salt water friends was a little hard, so thanks to Etihad for upgrading me to a gorgeous business class seat and a wonderful end to a good flight over what felt like the entire Swiss/Italian & French alps at sunrise including a close up of Mont Blanc.
To start here are a few images of some dive friends and a simple video of some of the fun.
- China to close over a third of legal ivory factories and shops by today, to remain on track to complete ivory trade ban by end of this year
- Tanzania's most wanted elephant ivory trafficker sentenced to 12 years in prison
- Latest official poaching figures show that South Africa is still losing three rhinos a day
- New field ranger training guidelines, could save the lives of those on the front line of the poaching battle
- Nepal announces new ambitious action plan to help secure future for its snow leopards